RammSanderson provide services to a wide range of public and private sector clients across all scales of developments. Providing a pragmatic and cost effective approach to projects on a site specific basis. We are founded on the principles of customer service, technical excellence and pragmatic solution-based consulting. We have embraced new technologies to provide efficiencies and advances in our surveying and reporting and we continually seek to make further improvements to our product and service.
Since establishing RammSanderson have grown to provide Ecological Consultancy, Flood Risk Assessment and Arboriculture services.
Our staff are fully H&S, First Aid trained, CIEEM registered & Suitably Qualified (BRE) Ecologist.
We are a RISQS approved supplier with PTS accredited ecologists experienced in undertaking surveys within the rail corridor.
Ecology Industry Update (Jan 17): Download our newsletter on the recent DEFRA and Natural England policy changes for Licensing & Low Impact Class Licences and how these may benefit your site: eps-policy-change-licl-update
- Phase 1 Habitat Surveys
- Ecological Impact Assessment
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisals
- Protected Species Surveys
- DNA Analysis of Protected Species evidence
- Protected Species Mitigation Design & Licensing
- Bat Surveys:
- Great Crested Newt Surveys
- Great Crested Newt eDNA Analysis
- Reptile Surveys
- Otter Surveys
- Water Vole Surveys
- Badger Surveys
- Dormouse Surveys
- White Clawed Crayfish Surveys
- Bird Surveys:
- Breeding Bird Surveys,
- Wintering Bird Surveys,
- Vantage Point Surveys and Collision Risk Modelling for wind farms.
- BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes Ecology Assessment
- Environmental/Habitat Management Plans
- Habitat Creation, Restoration & Translocation
- Ecological Clerk of Works Service
- BS5837 Arboricultural Impact Assessments and Method Statements
- Tree Protection Plans
- Tree Constraints Plans
- Tree Shading Plans